Welcome

This is only a place for me to leave my thoughts. I don't know how interested you will be in them.

I've tried to begin blogs with good intentions; an interior design blog (there are too many already!); a blog about spirituality (I'm not sure what it means to me yet); an organizational blog (I should spend more time organizing and less time trying to write about it); beekeeping (??).

I feel like I'll run out of ideas at any minute on any one of these things, so for now... It's just me.

If you want to keep up with this, you'll learn a lot about me. I'm a Type-A person with a secret wish to be more Type-B. I know that may sound strange, but in a world where the ideal is the outgoing, the funny, the clever, the scene-stealer - and I can do those things - I crave private moments and contemplation and inward focus.

In this new year, where I'm turning thirty, I want to devote more time to this aspect of myself, not just the idea of doing so.

So here I am... and here you are =)
So welcome.

<3 S.

No comments:

Post a Comment